|Nama Perusahaan||:||PT Bentoel Group|
|Judul Lowongan||:||Lowongan PT Bentoel Group|
|Posisi||:||Product Technical Trainee Programme|
|Batas Pengiriman||:||30 Agustus 2013|
|Keterangan||:||As a member of the British American Tobacco, the second
largest tobacco company in the world by global market share with brands
that are present in over 180 markets, Bentoel Group aims to be the
fastest growing cigarette company in Indonesia.
We are the fourth largest cigarette manufacturer in Indonesia and are committed to empower our people. At the heart of our success, we believe that it is important to give people opportunities to maximise their talents, ideas and make a difference.
Product Technical Trainee Programme
At Bentoel Group, we have Product Technical Trainee programmes (PTT) that cater for Product & R&D functions in Operations. We see graduate recruitment as part of our business strategy, ensuring that our company can sustainably prepare the next generation of leaderships who can build our future as a winning organisation.
Product Technical Trainee programme in Operations
The Product Technical Trainee programme in our Operations is a structured 3-year program designed to develop some of the most talented graduates to a global standard of excellence who can build our future. It consists of:
• Challenging Assignments supported by a Coach and Mentor – throughout the 3 years, the Product Technical Trainee will be given on-the-job development through assignments in his/her chosen function supported by a coach, a mentor, and periodic formal training.
• International exposure – to enhance business insight and global best practices, the program allows the Product Technical Trainee to be mentored with our diverse management team and work closely with regional teams on various related projects.
• As a Product Technical Trainee, will be given every opportunity to explore your potential, make business decisions and accept the accountability that comes with early responsibility. Our market leading remuneration package ensures that you will be competitively rewarded for the difference you make.
• Food Technology, Agricultural Science, Horticulture or other Applied Sciences graduate from reputable universities with minimum GPA 3.00
• Final semester students and fresh graduates
• Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
• Have experience in leadership positions and organizational activities in campus
• Have good in analytical thinking & leadership capabilities
• Comfortable working in the tobacco industry
• High Mobility (both local & internationally)
• Computer Literate
• Willing to be placed in Malang – East Java
• Having 1 – 2 years working experience as a Product Technical Trainee position or in Operations functions from a FMCG will be an advantage
How to apply
Please send your complete resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org OR apply directly to our career portal at email@example.com, and the deadline is set for August 30th, 2013 before 05:00 pm.
Only shortlisted & passed screening applicants will be notified.