We are a shipping company are seeking potential employees to fill in vacancy in our Banjarmasin Office :
1. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STAFF (IT STAFF)
Job Function :
Provide support & development in IT and communication areas, to ensure all IT systems and communications
(hardware & software) are working properly in supporting company's operations both off shore and on shore.
* S-1 Computer Engineering / Informatics Engineering from reputable institution
* Experinece 1 year
* Having knowledge in integrated software
* Programming in C++, SQL, and VB
* Windows OS, Windows server and office application
* Network engineering
* Active english (>TOEFL 450)
* Perfect health
* Smart, loyal, honest
* Open minded, communicative, willing to work in team
* Consistent and resilent to meet target and deadline
* Accurate, neat and diligent
* Male, age between 25 - 29 y.o
* Willing to work everywhere and working under pressure
General Duties & Responsibilities :
* Be responsible on ICT infrastructure support (hardware,software,communication), including preventive maintenance, trouble shooting (PC's, servers and network) and communications lines (PABX) in order to ensure infrastructures in all offices and vessels are working properly and effectively
* Be responsible on user management, ICT administrative duties and filling and database management (user's ID and passwords, data backup and protection) in order to ensure all systems and data working are working within security standards
* Develop and maintain continous relationship with hardware and software maintenance vendors and other external parties in order to ensure reliable supports in case of ICT problems and maintenance
* Provide internal coaching, mentoring and training to all related users in Company regarding IT related matters an procedures, in order to ensure the transfer of IT knowledge & procedures to all users
* Develop and maintain ICT asset management reporting
Position Title : Planner
Department : Fleet Maintenance
Immediate Supervisor : Department Manager
Revision : 4/10/08
The Planner is the ABS NS5 administrator.
He is the single point of contact for all maintenance planning.
He gathers maintenance related data from various sources.
He schedules work and initiates job cards.
Network of Interaction
Timely and precise
Speaks and writes English. (75%)
Familiar with technical terms
Conversant with safe working practices.
Possess a (S1) engineering degree in electrical or mechanical theory with supplemental training on computer software.
Three years experience in the field of engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities
Administers the ABS NS5 data base effectively
Evaluates work scopes for vessel maintenance.
Prioritises work to maximise the use of resources
Schedules work for dry docking, class surveys, preventative /routine and breakdown maintenance
Optimises vessel availability
Optimises the purchasing process
Creating various reports
Administrator of the technical department asset lists
Participating in the budgeting process
Actively promoting safe work practices including a willingness to participate in safety programs including training
Provides ABS NS5 system training to all relevant staff
Please send your resume with expected salary not longer than one week after this advertisement, put theposition code on the top right of envelope or indicate to your email, enclosing your recent photograph & contact number to :
PO BOX 243 BJM or email@example.com
Closing Date : June 26, 2010