|Nama Perusahaan||:||PT. INAMCO VARIA JASA-Surabaya Branch|
|Judul Lowongan||:||PT. INAMCO VARIA JASA-Surabaya Branch|
|Posisi||:||Senior Mechanical Engineer System Performance|
|Batas Pengiriman||:||10 Agustus 2009|
|Keterangan||:||Senior Engineer, Mechanical Power System Performance |
The Senior Mechanical Engineer System Performance shall responsible to supervise, analyze and execute the implementation of diesel engines performance, both 60 Hz and 50 Hz Systems, by using the reasonable technical and historical data in order to optimize the individual unit of diesel engine performance in supporting PJP main core business in generating electricity power. The job holder also shall develop measurement plan, projection and tracking of diesel engine equipments in mechanical view in purpose to have better data collection and historical for future expansion and reliable operational for economic reliability.
Education and Experience:
1. Possesses university/college S1 degree in mechanical engineering with a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience related to technical system performance and analytical mechanical aspect. Preferable to candidate who has worked and experienced in diesel engines 3600, 3500 series
2. Possesses technical 3 years diploma degree in mechanical with a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience related to technical system performance and analytical mechanical aspects. Preferable to candidate who has worked and experienced in diesel engines 3600, 3500 series
Knowledge / Skills:
• Strong knowledge of mechanical performance analysis. Preferable to candidate who has worked and experienced in diesel engines 3600, 3500 series
• Behavioral – ability to work collaboratively with a multicultural team in order to complete project objectives.
• Independent authority – ability to act with minimal direction.
• Adaptable / resilient – able to work effectively within partnering arrangements, and/or new processes or cultures.
• Client Focused – ability to listen to and address client needs.
• Leadership – strong interpersonal skills to move issues, and solutions forward.
• Initiates action promptly to accomplish objectives (being proactive).
• Work ethic – ability to perform under pressure and continue to deliver high quality results in key performance areas.
• Computer knowledge and skills not limited on hardware but also software to support performance and analysis for electrical, mechanical and/or instrumentation disciplines
• Good and Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Interested applicants have to be ready to be assigned in Papua job site, please kindly send in detailed resume stating expected salary and availability to :
PT. INAMCO VARIA JASA-Surabaya Branch
Jl.A.Yani No.175-178 Surabaya 60235
Phone : (031) 829.2667
Fax : (031) 8274600
Or email : email@example.com